In an always more connected world, an online presence is essential for any company. Many consumers rely on the internet to find all the information they need in just a few clicks. In terms of visibility, websites and social media accounts are amazing showcases to present your services or the products you sell. In this article, we will share with you what are the perks of these platforms and what you can gain for you organization.
Why is developing an online presence key for your business ?
Website : maximize your market potential
Create a strong brand awareness trough social medias
OECD (2019), OECD SME and Entrepreneurship Outlook 2019, OECD Publishing, Paris, https://doi.org/10.1787/34907e9c-en.
Furthermore, these platforms enable your company to reach for new potential clients. First, good content and interaction create a strong brand awareness that can increase your leads, sales and revenue. The more people know you brand, the more your prospect base increases. Second, you can implement extremely effective advertising campaigns. Because these social medias have all the information about their users, they can target specific types of people depending on market demand (age, place, work, gender,…). With specific advertising tools implemented on the platforms, you can easily set up successful campaign.
- Define your goals : your objectives will be the driving force of your online media advertising strategy
- Learn about your target audience : you need to know your target in order to determine which platform you should work on and what type of content interest them
- Set up social media content calendar : you need to organize your publications timely and efficiently
- Humanize your brand : present the human beings behind your brand and all the work they do in the shadow
- Optimize your post frequency : post at times were the majority of people are online (Sunday at 7pm is way beter than Monday at six in the morning)